The Greenhouse is a special group of Metro Caring supporters who have chosen to give monthly. Throughout history, a greenhouse has long been a place of nourishment, sustainability and year-round growth. With the help of our monthly givers, we are able to nourish our neighborhoods with access to healthy food, offer programs to help individuals become self-sustaining and grow the number of families and individuals who are able to enjoy our services.
Why give monthly?
- It’s easy and convenient. You can choose how you want to give – by mail, through your bank account or by credit card. You can change or suspend your donation at any time.
- It’s efficient. You’ll help reduce our mailing and administrative costs, allowing more of your gift to go towards programming.
- It’s dependable. Consistent monthly gifts allow Metro Caring to budget effectively for future endeavors.
- Access to members-only, quarterly email updates about how Metro Caring is impacting the lives of our community in Denver.
- An invitation to our annual members-only event.
- A consolidated annual statement for tax purposes.
- Monthly gifts of $25 or more qualify you for the Denver Enterprise Zone tax credit. You can receive a 25% tax credit on annual contributions of $250 or more.
If you would like to join the Greenhouse, please fill out the form below (if it doesn't appear, refresh this page):
If you would like to pay monthly by check or EFT, please contact Ryan Eaton, Manager of Individual Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-501-2387.