Host An Event for Metro Caring
Thank you for your interest in supporting Metro Caring by hosting a fundraiser to benefit our organization! Each year, we are very grateful for the many requests from organizations and individuals who wish to hold a special event to benefit their hungry neighbors. We are truly appreciative of any support we receive but, due to our limited resources, we are unable to participate in every event proposed.
If you are simply looking for a Metro Caring staff member to give a presentation at your place of business, organization or event, contact Tom Wolf, Development Coordinator, at (303) 350-3614.
Our Event Approval Process
It is vital to Metro Caring that we keep our initiatives mission focused and maintain the public trust, which is why we would like to know about your plans. Please complete and return the Fundraising Event Form to us. We will contact you to let you know if we can approve your event’s affiliation with Metro Caring.
- Event proposals should be submitted 30 days in advance; 60 days in advance if they require staff or volunteer participation.
- Metro Caring must approve any promotional materials displaying our name or logo. Event sponsors may not list Metro Caring as a co-sponsor or beneficiary without advance permission.
- In consideration of our ongoing donor relationships and funding requests, we ask that you seek prior approval from Metro Caring before soliciting funding to underwrite your event.
- If you plan to approach local businesses or faith communities for sponsorships, please provide us in with a prospect list for our review before you contact them. Our community is small and we want to avoid putting our donors in the unwanted position of receiving multiple funding requests in support of our organization.
- Each event shall be in compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- All promotions, agreements, contracts and permits required by City Ordinance or otherwise will be the responsibility of the event organizer.
- Events must maintain the integrity of the Metro Caring brand. In addition, the event must also maintain public good will and trust.
- Metro Caring will not be liable for any costs associated with the event.
- Organizer will handle media and promotion. Requests for media and promotional assistance will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Metro Caring does not typically purchase advertising to endorse events or promotions.
We sincerely appreciate your work to address hunger relief in our community! Your kind support provides nutritious food to hungry families and individuals while promoting health and self-sufficiency!